IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW: READ ALL FOR HELP IN MAKING CHOICES
A Windsor "Pinnacle" awning sash has a wood interior, an extruded clad exterior, and wood interior stops holding the glass in. See illustration of the corner section above.
Price is per each sash. Replacement sash only , fits Windsor Pinnacle series EXTRUDED EXTERIOR awnings manufactured from 2000 to current. Sash comes complete with sealed glass unit and pine interior frame. You will use your existing hardware and transfer to new sash. Sash usually ships in 5-6 weeks. Please know what you are ordering, these are manufactured to size and options based on the choices you make online and can not be returned. Please see the list of questions below that have to be answered prior to putting into shopping cart. other options such as simulated divided light, or custom glass would need a custom quote. If custom quote needed please the "contact us" option on the tool bar at this web site. Remember all measurements based on visible glass size of window. NOTE: Because primed wood exterior sash and clad exterior sash are not interchangeable if you have clad exterior on your sash you must replace with a clad sash. If you have a wood exterior on your sash you must choose "wood exterior sash (no cladding) has to be painted.
You will have to answer these questions before you can put into shopping cart
1. Visible glass width & height: if you are with in 5/8’’ either way your ok
2. Hinging: fixed (stationary) or operating (see illustration)
3. Sash color: exterior color of extruded sash If your sash has a wood exterior choose the wood sash (no cladding option)
4. Grille in air space: if you would like grilles in-between the glass choose pattern (see illustrations for grille patterns/styles) anything other than shown get quote
5. Glass choose type of glass you want
6. Tempered (safety) glass: if you need tempered safety glass choose so (codes vary by region)
7. Interior Finish: choose if you want your sash raw wood or pre- primed for interior painting
NOTE: does not matter if you have a 1,2,3,4,5 or 6 wide casement you just choose the individual sash that you need for that opening
Replacement sash come with current manufactures warranty at time of your purchase
Ongoing complications due to COVID-19, including employee shortages at the manufacturing level, have limited availability of parts. These shortages combined with extended lead times from UPS and FedEx have impaired our ability to deliver quickly and on time. gowindowgo is working diligently to overcome these challenges, but you may experience some delays. Manufactured Items such as window sash , grilles, screens, and storms can take 10-12 weeks to complete. Thank you for your patience.