IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW: READ ALL FOR HELP IN MAKING CHOICES
SHELTER WINDOWS closed its doors in 2010. there are many SHELTER WINDOWS out there that have good existing frames but the sash has gone bad. We offer a full replacement sash complete with heavy extruded aluminum clad exterior, Clear pine interior and Cardinal brand glass with warm edge spacer technology. Why try to rebuild your existing sash when you can just drop one in the hole and it comes with a 20 glass warranty. PLEASE NOTE: These sash are manufactured to the sizes listed above as viewed from out side. Please double check you measurements as these are made to order and non returnable. Homeowner to use existing hardware and transfer over to new sash.
Offered along with these replacement sash are
* Replaceable removable interior glass bead standard, meaning if necessary glass can be changed without taking complete sash apart.
* Heavy extruded clad exterior with tapered exterior one piece integral bead to shed water
* Clear pine interior no finger jointed wood
* Options of grilles in-between the glass with two different grille styles and two different grille profile options.
* Four clad exterior color options with several other upgrade custom color choices available upon special request.
* Options to get raw clear pine for job site finish or pre-primed from the factory for those who intend to paint.
View all illustrations show above to see and compare it to your existing. These sashes are manufactured to order and non-returnable. Please allow 7-8 weeks for shipping.
Below are the options that need to be chosen prior to putting into shopping cart.
- Choose sash size (the sash is the part that leaves the home when you crank open the window)
- Choose sash hinging (right hinge, left hinge, or fixed non-operating
- Choose sash exterior clad color
- Choose desired Type of glass (insulated glass or insulated glass with low-e coating)
- Choose grilles in-between the glass is necessary choose pattern and flat or contour grille style
- Choose whether or not you need just plain glass or “tempered safety glass”
- Choose if you would like the sash pre-primed
- Choose lock keeper style ( if you have the biscuit style new surface mount keepers will be sent)
Ongoing complications due to COVID-19, including employee shortages at the manufacturing level, have limited availability of parts. These shortages combined with extended lead times from UPS and FedEx have impaired our ability to deliver quickly and on time. gowindowgo is working diligently to overcome these challenges, but you may experience some delays. Manufactured Items such as window sash , grilles, screens, and storms can take 10-12 weeks to complete. Thank you for your patience.