IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW: READ ALL FOR HELP IN MAKING CHOICES
Semco Windows closed its doors January 1st 2020. We purchased equipment and can offer replacement sash to fit Semco casement window opening. These replacement sash are manufactured to fit into Semco openings from 1980 to 2005 (Price is per each sash). Sash comes complete with sealed glass unit, pine interior frame, weather strip around two sides and head of sash, and is offered with a wood or extruded clad exterior (see picture of cut-a-way corner sample above). Use your existing hardware and transfer to new sash. Only Phillips screwdriver is needed for installation usually ships in 7-9 weeks. Please know what you are ordering, these are manufactured to size and options based on the choices you make online and cannot be returned. All sash shipped with standard glass. Note: While these are manufactured to fit into Semco openings they will not have the exact same sash profiles, simulated divided light bars or weather strip as original units. Remember all measurements based on visible glass size of window. NOTE: Because primed wood exterior sash and clad exterior sash are not interchangeable, you have to choose the exterior that you currently have in your home. If you have a wood exterior on your sash you must choose "wood exterior sash (no cladding) has to be painted.
NOTE: if you have any type of Semco removable wood grille in the sash your replacing it WILL NOT fit in the new replacement sash you would have to order new wood grilles.
NOTE: It does not matter if you have a 1,2,3,4,5 or 6 wide casement you just choose the individual sash that you need for that opening
NOTE: While these older series sash ask the question when ordering for Left hand , right hand or fixed. They are all shipped the same as the hardware is surface mounted. They will not come marked. Customer to measure and mark off existing sash.
You will have to answer these questions before you can put into shopping cart
1. Visible glass width & height: If you are with in 5/8’’ either way your ok
2. Choose year and style: Choose which style and year you have knowing that all three options are different. (see illustrations to help make choices)
3. Choose hinging: Left or right operating (as viewed from outside looking in) or fixed (stationary) (see illustrations to help make choices)
3. Sash color: Choose exterior color of extruded sash Note: if you want a wood exterior its the last option on the list
4. Grille in air space: choose pattern (illustration example above for grille patterns/styles). Always choose grilles by (boxes wide x boxes high)
5. Glass choose type of glass you want
6. Tempered (safety) glass: if you need tempered (safety)glass choose so
7. Interior Finish: choose if you want your sash raw wood or pre primed for painting
Ongoing complications due to COVID-19, including employee shortages at the manufacturing level, have limited availability of parts. These shortages combined with extended lead times from UPS and FedEx have impaired our ability to deliver quickly and on time. gowindowgo is working diligently to overcome these challenges, but you may experience some delays. Manufactured Items such as window sash , grilles, screens, and storms can take 10-12 weeks to complete. Thank you for your patience.