You can no longer get top or bottom replacement sash for the Shelter compression tilt windows. However we do manufacture complete replacement kits ( kit includes top & bottom sash and new side jamb liners ) for these units. A replacement sash kit is made to fit right into your existing frame. Even huge jobs become small projects with these Double Hung Replacement Kits. There’s no reason to replace or even disturb the interior or exterior trim. The Replacement Kit utilizes an existing window frame in combination with snap-in jamb liners and energy efficient sash that can be installed from the interior of the home. In a matter of minutes, you’ll turn an old double hung window into a major home improvement. With custom sizing available to 1/16”, finding the right size replacement for your project is easy.
The new kits come with
- Top and bottom Tilt-in Sash - Sash tilt to the interior for easier cleaning and removal
- Seven Sash Lock Finish choices - Match your interior decor for a consistent look throughout the home
- Heavy Duty Hardware - Hardware performs year after year
- a Pair of Block & Tackle Balances - Sash weight is compensated for and makes windows easy to operate ( chooses from white or tan colored liners)
- Interlock with Weather-strip - Double protection against air infiltration with multiple weather strips and interlocking sash
- Installation Hardware - Sash kits include fasteners, clips, sash, balances and weather-strip
- 20-year glass warranty offered with Cardinal low-e glass
Click here to print off the measuring guide. After units measured you can come back and easily make you choices. These units take 5-6 weeks to manufacture. These are special order and manufactured to your sizes. NO returns.