This Lincoln double hung replacement sash kit (WITH GRILLE IN BETWEEN THE GLASS ONLY) fit windows manufactured from 1980 to 2004. Because Lincoln does not offer replacement sash for this era of window the only way to make it work is with a total replacement kit, meaning you will get both top and bottom sash , new jamb liner/balances, new tilt pines, and installation clips. The good news is your new replacements will have the easy tilt system meaning you just tap a couple of buttons to tilt sash in. NO more compressing jambs. These windows are based off the visible glass width and height, when measuring the windows visible glass width first and then height and rounding up to the next inch. Sash come complete sealed glass unit installed into raw unfinished pine sash. You must choose all options below. Manufactured to order sash usually ship in 6 weeks. Please know what you are ordering, these are manufactured to size and options based on the choices you make online and can not be returned.
You will have to answer these questions before you can put into shopping cart
1. Visible glass width & height: Example: 2024 sash has equal unit visible glass of 19 3/16'' wide x 23 3/16'' high on both bottom & top sash sash
2. Hardware color: choose tilt latch and lock color
3. sash exterior: Choose the exterior. It will either be Aluminum cladding, vinyl cladding, or all wood.
4. Sash color: exterior color of sash
5. Liner color: choose vinyl jamb liner color (white or beige)