These Lincoln liners are sold in sets. You will get one left hand liner and one right hand liner. The liners will come complete with the balances installed. These are manufactured to order and none returnable so please read carefully below. Allow 4-5 weeks for shipping. NOTE these are blocking and tackle style balance. If your window is older than 1994 it will have a Spring style balance and those are no longer available.
YOU NEED THIS LINER IF YOU CAN ANSWER YES TO ALL OF THESE QUESTION BELOW
1. You have a Lincoln double hung windows with the compression tilt balances ( meaning you have to compress the balances to get sash to tilt in)
2. You have a compression tilt liners. meaning you have to depress the liners in and pull sash back toward you to drop sash in for cleaning. (see illistrations above).
3. You have equal glass widths on both top and bottom sash and glass heights are the same ( all liners are based on visible glass widths and heights of your window).
5. This style window is older than 2007
6. Make sure your visible glass widths match the above options.
NOTE: these block and tackle style balances will work in windows with a like block and tackle style balance or the old spring style balance as long as it is the compression style prior to April of 2004.